We are looking for a customer service coordinator who can provide exceptional customer service to our many clients. Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone who is confident to speak over the phone, email and in person.
In the forefront of creating and maintaining a positive customer experience, the following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive. You will be required from time-to-time to perform additional tasks as required by the business.
* To respond promptly to incoming sales enquiries received by phone and e-mail, directing to the appropriate sales representatives within the business as well as customer queries and resolving customer service issues
* Processing sales and works orders, liaising with the sales team to confirm that order requirements are clearly specifies.
* To communicate with customers in a consistent and timely manner, keeping them up to date on progress of deliveries/installations and communicating any corrective actions that have been taken to resolve issues that may arise. This includes contacting the customer prior to installation to confirm timing and availability on the scheduled date.
* In conjunction with the Factory Manager and Warehouse Manager, effectively maintain any changes to the online Schedule in relation to installation times etc.
* Closely liaise with Manufacturing and Sales in all stages of the assembly, delivery/installation cycle to ensure timings are on track.
* CRM systems, preferably knowledge with Sage.
* Ability to work independently
* Evident experience in a customer service and/or sales role.. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a similar role within the office furniture sector.
* Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel) and experience in Sage.
* Leaving Certificate
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and orally.
* Customer focused individual fully committed to doing the right thing for our customers.
* Strong attention to detail and can-do attitude.
* Organised and confident.
* Ability to work as part of a team and influence/negotiate with a range of people at various levels of seniority.
* Inter-departmental relationships within the Group, working closely with Sales, Manufacturing, and Purchasing.
Email me jobs like this