Area Sales Manager (Building Materials)
(Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Clare)
Area Sales Manager will promote and sell products to leading merchants/builder’s suppliers, architects, and engineers including onsite sales.
Responsibilities Area Sales Manager
* Focus sales efforts by identifying existing and potential volume in the region for the product range
* Service existing accounts, obtain orders, establish new business and accounts, Target and present to existing or potential clients including Builders Merchants, Building Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Homeowners, Farm Builders, Architects, Engineers & Quantity Surveyors.
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers at all levels
* Maximise sales opportunities through full use of market intelligence and management CRM systems
* Demonstrate product offerings using company literature, samples and I.T. presentations.
* Sales presentations to be in line with company best practice as outlined by Sales Management.
* Visit customers by route planning your territory in a safe and timely manner.
* Take ownership of a cash collection.
* Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Requirements: Area Sales Manager
* Practical experience in the construction or related industry with a proven track record in successful selling.
* A strong customer services focus with a professional manner.
* Target-focused, highly motivated & self-disciplined.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team to maximise sales opportunities.
* Current full driving licence.
* Computer literate. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Leading the Recruitment of Sales Professionals
Email me jobs like this