Wilmington PLC are looking for a Field Sales Executive - Field Account Executive
Field Sales Executive - Field Account Executive
Location: Ireland Homebased
Salary: Competitive + commission + bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
We are looking for a Field Account Executive / Field Account Manager who has experience in face-to-face B2B solution selling to clients within a regulated industry such as accountancy, legal services or education.
We are looking for someone who is a natural relationship builder, and who can explore and co-create solutions for clients that contribute towards their desired commercial and people outcomes.
You will need to be commercially aware and curious and 100% passionate about demonstrating your credibility and achieving a win/win for your client and our business
A bit about us
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Our core purpose is helping our customers to do the right business in the right way. Over the years we've grown by acquisition developing a portfolio of businesses who provide GRC and regulatory compliance solutions to enterprise customers and professionals across the globe. Mercia Group is one of them!
Mercia Group is one of the leading providers of training and support services to the UK accountancy profession, working with over 8000 firms nationwide.
Main Purpose of Role
As the Field Account Executive / Manager your role will be to proactively contact your regional (Ireland and UK) client base in response to our marketing activities, provide them with advice and guidance, and protect and grow their relationship and spend with our business.
You will be part of a team that is driven to achieve high levels of client retention and new client acquisition, predominantly through cross-selling to our existing client base. You will also be responsible for the renewals that sit in your territory and will be allocated several clients on this basis. This role reports into the Head of Sales and you will also work closely with the Ireland Managing Director and the team to build strong client relationships.
This role is home-based with travel throughout Ireland.
- Achieve budgeted sales that contribute towards growth; track progress against targets and propose remedial actions if targets are not being met
- Generate a robust pipeline of new client business opportunities by targeting prospective new clients; work with marketing and sales departments to develop marketing strategies that support this approach
- Ensure efficient and effective operating standards for sales administration, planning and reporting systems, managing the sales process from prospecting to negotiation
- Provide professionally presented proposals, presentations and other documentation that meets client requirements
- Develop greater working relationships with professional accountancy bodies with a view to partnership in course and product areas.
- Work with in-house team and marketing and sales departments to ensure consistency of processes
- You will be expected to manage your time and workload to meet activity targets within your regional territory. You will need to be efficient at journey planning once we return to face to face meetings with clients but equally able to engage via digital meeting software such as Zoom and MS Teams. There is an element of tele-sales in this role also, You will be required to keep excellent CRM records of client contact and proposal delivery.
Skills and Experience Required
- Skilled at all sales engagement with professional services industries
- Advanced verbal communication skills (incl relating to all kinds of people, building effective relationships, using diplomacy and tact)
- Good written communication skills
- Proficient user of IT: Salesforce, word, excel and outlook.
- Ability to build rapport, set and agree on actions, follow up, influence, provide written quotes/proposals, close an opportunity with a customer and/or prospect
- Planning - setting objectives and goals, evaluating results, anticipating and adjusting for problems and roadblocks
- Effective team player - builds positive relationships with managers, peers and colleagues
- Solution selling in a business to a business environment
Desirable:The above within the Accountancy sector.
The person in this role:
- Positive, diligent, focussed on commercial growth as a result of need identification and problem solving with clients
- A good team player, willing to share best practices with the rest of the team
- Displays sales 'role model behaviour' and is seen as inspirational to the junior members of the sales team.
As a portfolio Company, we are all different at Wilmington. We understand the power of bringing difference together and we celebrate the innovation and creativity it brings through diverse experience, knowledge, and perspectives
Email me jobs like this