Business Development Manager - N.E. Midlands/N. Leinster
Ireland's largest foodservice business now requires a Business Development Manager to join their produce section to support the growth trajectory of the organisation and keep its customers at the heart of everything it does. This role will report to the Produce Sales Manager.
• Support the design and implementation of the produce category sales development plan, adapting and modifying as necessary to an ever-evolving and dynamic marketplace.
• Develop a collaborative relationship with the Produce Category Manager and further develop the local provenance proposition in your region.
• Support the regional sales teams on delivery of their sales growth plans.
• Build effective relationships with key customers and stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Proactively embody and promote a culture of opportunity, equality, and diversity.
• 3+ years’ experience in field sales - produce exp desirable
• Career history working with food, e.g. hospitality sector
• Previous people management experience
• The ability to read, analyse and interpret financial data and reports.
• Strong and effective communication skills including presentation, networking, and negotiating.
• Salesforce experience.
• A proactive approach to customer needs and the ability to build and maintain partnerships.
• Full clean Drivers Licence
• Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in a personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
• Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
• Building Effective Relationships – Is a role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
• Communication & listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settings and style.
• Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving the desired effect.
For more information please apply via the link or call Maria in confidence on 0861038541.
Email me jobs like this