FRS Recruitment are seeking a Key Account Executive for a reputable and award winning client within the Automotive Industry based in Co. Kildare.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will focus on the following:
* Manage, nurture and grow existing client accounts
* Act as the main point of contact for key accounts, ensuring communications are delivered throughout the entire business process.
* Strengthen business relationships with existing and prospective clients
* Provide weekly account updates in line with business requirements
Customer Relationship Management
* Effectively manage all current client accounts to improve current business
* Providing exceptional customer service and being ‘customer focused’ is essential
* Manage the day-to-day interaction with customers
* To maintain a database of contacts to accurately function within a multi-account environment in accordance with GDPR requirements.
Identify new business opportunities
* Identify and target new and profitable stock avenues within the current customer base for the business in conjunction with senior management and on own initiative
* Contribute towards the business strategy and growth plan for the Company
* Awareness of the current market environment is desirable
General Office Administration & Sales Support
* Administrative and sales support through telephone, emails and by attending to customer queries.
* Facilitate with the sale of stocks in the business
* Ensuring all stocks are booked onto the system and the relevant paperwork is completed
* Taking payments for stocks sold
* Providing information to customers on the operations of the auction
* Answering telephone, email and counter queries in a professional and positive attitude.
* Degree Level educated in Business or equivalent, is desirable but not essential
* Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an office based role with a focus on customer relationship management/sales
* Full clean driving licence required for travel
* Excellent time management
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of the English language
* Ability to prioritise work load
* Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Email me jobs like this