FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role ‘Store Manager’ for a leading Agri/Hardware Retail business and based in the West Cavan region. This is an integral ‘full time permanent’ role and newly created as part of our client future growth plans.
Role: General Manager
Industry: Retail, Agri, Hardware
Contract: Full Time Perm
Store Opening Hours: Mon – Saturday, 9 – 6
Working hours: (Full time 5 days per week)
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the following:
* Oversee day-to-day operations ensuring business is best in class in all areas and we are providing exceptional customer experiences. Departments include but not limited to Hardware Retail Store, Agri Retail Store, Web Dispatch, Garden Centre, Telesales & Customer Service
* Ensuring all product sales categories are performing to full potential.
* Design strategy and set goals for growth - Ensure that company targets are achieved.
* Managing stock listings and ensuring stock availability – meeting suppliers
* Managing pricing policies and margins, negotiating best deals and promotions.
* Researching new product ranges and assessing viability for the business.
* Ensuring all categories are merchandised to an exceptional standard and to achieve maximum sales.
* Managing seasonal calendar to maximise opportunities throughout the year.
* Creating an excellent shopping experience for our customers.
* Working closely with Marketing & Ecommerce department to identify and optimise all relevant customer opportunities.
* Provide market insight to ensure efficient and effective customer targeting with current and new product / price offers.
* Track and respond proactively to competitors.
* Develop and agree marketing activity plan.
* Opportunities for community engagement including manager involvement in local activity.
* Planning and execution of ongoing product and sales training for the team.
* Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
* Ensuring employees professional development to future proof the business (succession planning)
* Preparing performance reports based on agreed KPI’s
* Monitor and control store operating costs to budget.
* Ensuring best Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are followed and maintained across the site.
* Proven, demonstrable experience in a similar Retail Manager role 5 years +
* A background in Agri or Hardware/DIY would be desirable .
* Experience in leading and developing a significant retail sales and operations team.
* Prior responsibility for purchasing and supplier engagement.
* Experience in developing and executing floor merchandising plan to a high level.
* Knowledge of business process and functions ( finance, HR, procurement, operations and health & safety)
Apply today by sending your CV through the below link
All applications are treated 100% confidentially
Email me jobs like this