FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager on behalf of an established veterinary & animal health distributor. This is a full-time permanent role with excellent job security. You will be managing an existing territory that has experienced year on year growth for the last 3 years.
Your direct line Manager will offer daily support but you will also have the benefit of working closely with the company Nutritionist & Vet to ensure you can provide the best industry advice to your customers.
My client has forged strong business relationships with the agricultural merchant trade which has seen them win innovation rewards in recent years , over the years they have become synonymous in providing quality products in the form of Boluses , Vitamins , Minerals & Anthelmintics.
Your will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with customers in the agricultural merchant trade while also driving brand awareness at farm level. You will the get opportunity to call on progressive livestock farmers. Your territory will include Cork , Tipperary , Waterford and Wexford.
* With the support of your direct line manager you will be responsible for building strong business relationships with key customers in the agricultural merchant trade.
* Promote brand awareness at farm level by working with progressive farmers within your designated territory.
* Provide technical nutrition advice to key customers.
* Deliver an added value service at farm level by cross selling additional product range
* Represent the company at different store promotions with your merchant customers.
* Work within a strategic framework as agreed with your line manager
* Implement and work within a CRM system
* Work as part of a team at National & Regional agricultural shows.
* This role will be field based with the option of working from home 1 day / week.
* Represent the company professionally at all times.
* Work closely with the company Nutritionist & Vet
* A Degree in Agricultural Science
* Strong technical skills with 1-2 years previous work experience
* Residing in the territory as outlined above
* Ambitious and keen to make the next step in their career
Attractive basic salary & bonus based on experience and qualifications to date
Bonus , company car & laptop
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John Miller in the strictest of confidence on 087 9955439
All calls and applications will be processed in the strictest of confidence
FRS Recruitment will never disclose your details to a 3rd party without your prior consent
Email me jobs like this