I am recruiting for a standalone Sales role in a new Warehouse/Office facility for a well-established retail Ecommerce business, entering the market in the Republic of Ireland.
This role is based on site in Dublin 15 and is a great opportunity for the right person to make a mark in an established business moving into the Irish market for the first time.
The Sales Advisor will help maintain outstanding service standards and drive our growth plans by providing an exceptional experience to our customers.
You’ll use your strength as a great listener to develop excellent rapport and trust with our customers, adopting a consultative approach that is centred around understanding their needs. You will be a trusted adviser, offering confident, expert guidance on our product ranges and ensure our customers purchase products that are suitable for their homes and meet their needs.
Ultimately, the Sales Advisor is responsible for ensuring that customers confirm what they want and for upselling where appropriate to achieve targets and support the growth of the business.
You will be the foundation of the business in Ireland will see great growth opportunities in this company and role.
* Managing inbound calls and enquiries from a variety of customers, providing industry leading advice and offering the best products/solutions for their lifestyle or project.
* Embracing your role as a reliable consultant throughout the customer journey and utilising excellent interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships
* Confidently communicating with our customers via phone, email, and live chat, to provide quotes and seizing the opportunity to maximise sales in your interactions
* Utilising excellent interpersonal/communication skills to
* Becoming an expert in the field by taking part in regular training, enabling you to educate and delight our customers.
* Managing and improving our CRM, building a quality customer database to ensure outstanding service is delivered.
* Aiming to achieve and exceed ambitious personal and team targets.
* Regularly collaborating with other teams to problem solve and gain insight to maintain excellent customer order experience.
* Liaise with UK office team members, suppliers, and other third parties when required.
Skills and Qualities
* Excellent relationship building skills and ability to develop high levels of trust quickly
* Demonstrable, strong communication and listening skills
* A proactive, can-do attitude
* Highly organised and great time management
* High levels of motivation for achieving and exceeding targets
* Great interpersonal skills and personable nature
* Thirst for knowledge and commitment to personal development/learning
* Experience in a customer service, sales, or sales administration role
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Must have used a computer-based system before and must be able to use outlook and all Microsoft platform
* Previous experience working on a CRM (Preferred but not essential)
* Previous experience within E-Commerce/understanding of courier networks would be useful, but not essential.
* Travel to the UK for initial training and potential requirement to attend UK base for meetings/events where necessary