We are hiring Sales Acquisition Executives to transform Irish homes with Gigabit Fibre broadband.
Why this role:
· Company Car
· Free fuel! (Subject to fair usage)
· Flexible working hours - work the hours that work for you
· Up to €32k basic (dependent on experience) + Unlimited commission
· Permanent Full Time contract, direct with eir
· Daily lunch allowance
· Company pension
· Discounted healthcare
· 22 days paid annual leave (plus one nominated Company Day)
What is expected from this role?
As a Sales Acquisition Executive, you will be work in a way that reflects eirs’ company values which are:
· Commitment to our customers
· Trust – be a Brand that our customers Trust
· Simplicity – make it as easy as possible to do business with us
· Ambition – be ambitious in everything we do
· Pride – take pride in everything we do
So what does that mean for you - Your Responsibilities:
· Achieve and exceed sales
· Have effective objection handling during customer interactions
· Have a high level working knowledge of all products and services
· Deliver an exceptional customer experience as the face of eir
· Actively listen and understand customers’ needs in order to achieve targets
· Active listening and understanding customers’ needs are essential to achieve sales targets
· Provide our customers with the right solution that meets their needs
· Be available to work from 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday
Requirements for a successful applicant:
· Full clean driving license is essential Target driven, with a strong sales focus and desire to exceed
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Assertive, confident, competitive, and energetic
· Ultimately self-motivated and able to push through rejection to deliver sales KPIs
· Competitive individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of team
· Excellence in the English Language – written and spoken
· Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus
· Previous door-to-door selling experience advantageous but not essential
We are the country's biggest and best network with Ireland's fastest broadband, 4G mobile as standard, as well as the largest 5G network and individual business solutions.
We are proud to be part of the very fabric of Ireland, going right back to the foundation of the state. We touch every community across the country.
We already connect over 2 million customers across Ireland, which means we're one of the country's biggest brands. At eir, we can connect you to cutting edge careers, inspirational people, plenty of commitment and ambition, and a fantastic future.
Our aim is to be the provider of choice for communications services in Ireland, which means we focus on looking after our people, so they can do the same for our customers.