Account Manager - Respiratory Medical Devices
Established for nearly 50 years this opportunity to join a dynamic UK based manufacturer of high-quality medical devices offers fantastic career advancement scope and the chance to join a respected market leader in the medical market. Working specially within the respiratory business the company is also a major player in the ostomy, wound management and single use surgical spaces. Exporting to 60+ countries with direct market access in Japan, Netherlands, and France the company boasts many international awards and accolades.
NEW TEAM BUILD
* Rep of Ireland x 2
£30-45k Basic Salary / Bonus / Excellent package including car allowance and corporate benefits.
* Fantastic training and career progression opportunities.
* Significant R&D focus.
* Sales focused organisation.
* Excellent reputation in the Medical market.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for promoting a comprehensive range of medical devices into the critical care and perioperative space in public and private hospitals. Core products include breathing circuits, CPAP devices, Oxygen therapy and associated masks, hoods, nasal cannula etc. Key contacts points will be KOL's and end users including Intensive Care clinical professionals / Managers, Respiratory Specialists and procurement professionals. A key factor of the role being the positioning of the company as the trusted provider of choice this role has an element of client education. The Account Manager will have significant autonomy and while this is a consultative sales position the ability to network and close business is fundamental to success.
All applicants must have a real tenacious character and be able to build strong relationships quickly - the role demands an individual who will be respected and trusted by the customer group and can leverage their personality / experience to drive business.
* Proven medical device or medical consumable sales experience.
* Experience selling to secondary care / acute customers.
* Able to sell on clinical benefit and health economic arguments.
* Able to heavily influence buying choices and challenge the status quo.
* A track record of success and demonstrable drive and determination to succeed.
* Applicants with proven clinical theatre experience with a desire to move into the commercial world may be considered based on their attitude and transferable skills.
* As this role will afford the appointed person significant autonomy the ability to self motivate is essential, as is a desire to earn and learn...
Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist
Critical Care Products / Medical Devices / Clinical Sales / Theatre Sales / Hospital Sales.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology,Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products