CreditSafe (UK) Ireland is looking for a passionate, resilient and driven individual looking for a career in high end sales. Successful applicant will join a team to deal with high end new business delivering excellent solution-based sales. Support and full training will be ongoing from the start with a staggered target for the first 6 months off the successful candidate’s development.
Also self-sufficiently seek out new sales opportunities through cold approach and social selling (LinkedIn) through a well-prepared and implemented personal new business strategy.
• Deliver the expected sales and revenue each month/quarter/year.
• Confidently create prosperous opportunities and pipelines.
• Efficiently and accurately deliver sales forecasting.
• Expertly evaluate both positive and challenging sale results.
• Be able to demonstrate the entire product suite.
• Has the ability to keep consistent and tenacious through the expectations of the role.
• Ability to understand to the team vision and use intuition to propose new ideas for the future.
• To have an invested interest towards any aspect that would look to improve sales ability of yourselves and others within the team.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Highly disciplined, showing professional and punctual consistent behaviours in the work environment
- Excellent product knowledge and sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent soft skills - listening, communicating, problem solving
- Excellent hard skills – Product knowledge, sales competence, market understanding
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- High creativity levels
- High self-motivation levels
- High commitment levels for self-improvement
- Confidently present personal progress, conversions and strategic plans
WHO WILL I BE REPORTING TO?
WHEN WILL INTERVIEWS BE HELD?
Interviews will take place from the week commencing 30th May. Please note that interviewees may be called back for a second interview during the hiring process.