FRS Recruitment have partnered with a global leader in Medical Technology and seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their team. Covering the Dublin/Leinster region, this role requires a clinical or clinical sales background with previous experience of commercial activity within the HSE and private hospital environments - experienced in working with multiple decision makers and procurement across hospitals, managing a broad portfolio of products.
You will be proactive in your approach with a desire to drive success – strong strategic and commercial ability.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering quarterly and annual territory targets for promoted products by understanding the needs of the customers and positioning the company’s solution to meet those needs in a profitable manner. The product portfolio includes vascular access devices, prefilled syringes, and hypodermic products (needles, syringes safety needles).
Key areas of focus will be Oncology, Theatres, ITU, Wards, A& E and Procurement.
* Deliver quarterly and annual territory targets in line with national budget expectations for the financial year.
* Focus on sustainable sales growth for territory and region by understanding and working within revenue expectations guidelines.
* Understand customer goals & drivers to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships, positioning the company as the partner of choice.
* Proactively develop and implement territory plans for sustainable, long-term sales success. Review and alter this plan in line with company strategy & direction. Follow account management plan by area growth, to focus on top 5 accounts.
* Effectively manage account priorities to position, sell & implement company Added Value Services, where this offering will maximise sales opportunity.
* Effective delivery of company Value Add Programmes (training & education).
* Conduct and manage product trials & in-service process as part of account conversion, with support from Clinical Consultants (CC's) where appropriate.
* Work effectively with the Country Business Leader, Clinical, & Marketing team to maximise business potential.
* Achieve standards, expectations and performance as agreed with National manager.
* Communication of market and competitor information.
* Contribute to compelling business case development with Sales & Operations Manager and the Business Operations Team
* Effectively use agreed business reporting tools and comply with expected standards (PIR process, Opportunity Management, Account selection tools, CRM compliance, Diary Management, Company Sales methodology etc).
* To take ownership of local customer complaints and queries, ensuring they are handled in a timely and professional manner.
* Where appropriate forward customer enquiries to other company divisions.
* To attend meetings, conferences, and exhibitions to promote both company image and selected range of products.
Attractive Salary on offer in addition to competitive bonus and benefit package in addition to choice of company vehicle.