We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world's most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance - essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real 'Majorel difference' lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile - all pulling together as One Team. It's the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Job Title: Content Reviewer - German Speaking
Reporting to: Team Leader
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client's social media and advertising products. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for evaluating online social media, web page content and advertising content in conjunction with client policy
• Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
• Escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
• Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
• Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
• Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs
• Opportunity to participate in client meetings to discuss findings and make on-going recommendations
• You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential
• Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
• Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
• Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
• Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
• Can remain positive during challenging assignments
• Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
• Solutions Orientated
• Organisational commitment
• Customer Focus
• Organisation & Planning
• Results Orientated
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving & Information Gathering
• Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer
• Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
• Career & Personal Development
• Quarterly performance bonus
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Subsidised Health Insurance
• Access to Discount Schemes
• E learning access
• Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients' trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel's activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.