Showroom Sales Manager (Tiles &Timber Flooring)
The role of the Showroom Sales Manager is to provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit, promote the company's products and services in a professional manner and deliver a superior standard of customer care to our existing customers. Previous Sales experience selling Tiles and or Flooring is highly desirable
Showroom Sales Manager – Tiles & Timber Flooring
* Meeting customers in the showroom and going through the details of their project giving them options and then following through sales until completed.
* Developing showroom sales through working with Department Managers to ensure the displays are kept up to date & relevant
* Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that will fulfill their requirements.
* Producing accurate quotations and achieving defined sales and margin targets
* Purchasing & Ordering of stock .
* Looking after all sales and following up on payments due .
* Measuring areas and quoting on jobs .
* Organising delivery of stock to site .
* Liaising with fitters onsite .
Requirements: Showroom Sales Manager – Tiles & Timber Flooring
* Background in Hardware/DIY dealing with interior finishes.
* Flair and feel for colours and textures.
* Good Pc Literacy
* Full driving licence
* Hard working with good people skills .