Kestrel Foods have an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Developer ideally based in the Munster region to join a family-owned business that creates innovative snacks using the best ingredients from around the world; working as part of the Commercial Team. This award winning business is based in Co. Armagh and supplies customers all over Ireland. The role on offer will focus on growing sales revenue for the Forest Feast and ACTI-SNACK brands by developing business with existing customers, capturing new business opportunities with new customers, while providing excellent customer service within a defined territory.
As a Sales Developer in the Van Sales team you will manage and deliver the following:
- Promote, sell and merchandise all Kestrel Foods products/brands from either van stock/transfer orders or central warehouse to new and existing customers in a defined territory.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets to include; revenue growth, stand/rack placement & relocation, call strike rate and distribution growth of the product portfolio.
- Achieve specified distribution targets, creating instore availability of new listings and NPD in all accounts.
- Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold call on target accounts to acquire new business within your area.
- Replenish display stands ensuring Kestrel Foods products are correctly merchandised on company owned stands according to planogram.
- Merchandise any off-sale Kestrel Foods skus on arrival in store using available storeroom or van stock.
- Maintain an up-to-date route plan accurately reflecting the customer base for your defined territory, both current customer base and potential new customers.
- Adhere to a journey plan and target strike rate which includes all targeted accounts within the defined territory.
- Transmit information/orders via handheld to head office daily.
What you'll need to succeed
You should have 1+ years’ proven sales experience within the FMCG marketplace, a proven track record of identifying and developing new business opportunities and possess previous in-store Sales and Merchandising experience within an FMCG environment. Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to negotiate are essential along with being a self-motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious individual with a positive can-do attitude. You must possess a full clean driving diving licence for at least 2 years.
What you'll get in return
In return you will have the opportunity to work for an established, successful and award-winning family run business. You will receive a competitive salary in line with this vacancy of €30K basic moving to €32k on successful completion of probationary period, lunch allowance €2300 net and the potential to earn an 18% sales bonus (circa €5k) on a quarterly basis. The role comes with a LWB VW Crafters Van, which is for business use only, in addition to a phone and tablet.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to develop a sales career with a fast growing and innovative business.
If you are interested forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 28th March 2022.