FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Area Sales Rep' on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agribusiness. This is a full time permanent role.
Due to continued expansion, our client is now looking for an Area Sales Representative to join their Irish sales team. This new position comes at an exciting time for our client's company. The candidate will support and grow our clients current dealer network in Ireland whilst also dealing directly with the customers/farmers.
Applicants must be highly motivated, have excellent communication, computer and interpersonal skills. Knowledge and experience in the Dairy industry would be an advantage. Agricultural experience would be beneficial. A proven track record in B2B and B2C sales and customer care would be beneficial. A full driving licence is essential. Salary will be partly commission based. Phone and car will be provided.
* Provide product advice and solutions to customers.
* Provide excellent customer care and strengthen customer relationships
* Proactively generate and develop new sales
* Follow up on orders and liaise with other departments within the company.
* Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Strong work ethic and proactive team member.
* Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
* Strong communication skills with regard to dealings on the phone and email.
* Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* The ability to see issues through to completion and work to deadlines.
* The ability to think, act and make decisions under pressure, changing when circumstances change.
* Degree in Agri or related field
* Dairy farm experience (personal or professional)
* Valid driving licence
* Willing and able to engage in frequent travel
* Outstanding communication skills, assertive and representative
* IT literate (MS Office)
* Self-motivated with a passion for results, proactive and practical
* Ability to work both independently and in a team
* Currently residing/working in target region
Please email your CV through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted
Email me jobs like this