Müller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by the Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller which employs over 24,000 people throughout Europe. In the UK, Müller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from more than 1,700 British farmers. The Müller brand is ranked at No.7 in The Grocer's Top 100 list of Britain's Biggest Brands, and is also the 7th most chosen brand in the UK.
Müller Yogurt & Desserts - National Account Manager - Convenience Ireland
Müller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader - we are an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2022, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
Müller pride ourselves on offering support to help develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful European business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
We are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager in our Yogurt and Desserts business here in Ireland. We are looking for an experienced individual to exceed the volume and profit growth targets across our convenience and multiple accounts in order to support the business and achieve our aim to become the biggest and best chilled Yogurt & Desserts Company in the UK & Ireland.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Owning and leading the convenience strategy with full autonomy reporting into the SNAM monthly
* Deliver annual budgeted targets in your customer channel - utilising category vision, distribution, price & pack, promotional plans, trade amplification and supply chain
* Deliver timely and accurate development and delivery of long term strategic joint business plans and account deliverables within our convenience customers and one top 3 account
* Identify profitable opportunities and deliver through negotiation to exceed sales targets
* Deliver clear briefing of account requirements and recommendations to key stakeholders (example: NPD process, Finance, Line management.)
* Deliver clear monthly sales business reviews; recognise gaps, recommend actions to close, identify need for help and support, define clear action plans cross functionally and present to the Business Unit Head
* Lead and deliver customer agreements to time/deadline with full ownership of the JBP process
* Translate dynamic market/customer insight into customer action plans
* Organise category reviews with customers.
Key skills & experience
* Hold a degree or equivalent subject with key skills in Microsoft - Excel / Word / PowerPoint
* Experience in FMCG with a track record of delivering in the convenience and multiple channels.
* Proven negotiation skills - astute in understanding all the levers to drive business metrics in JBP's.
* Results driven with excellent team skills - ability to diagnose opportunities / solutions and build a plan.
* Strategic thinker
* Strong communicator and brand ambassador
* Marketing experience.
* Takes responsibility / ownership of decisions.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at (url removed)