Role - Business Development Manager - Corporate Sales - Munster & Connacht
Contract Type - Permanent
Package - Solid basic, plus Car/Allowance, strong OTE (50K+ uncapped) & access to large company benefits and personal development
Flexibility: Happy to talk flexible, remote and hybrid working
Ricoh is a global technology business and through organic and acquisitive growth (i.e. MTI) has built a sizeable multi-vendor IT services business, counting Microsoft, Cisco and Dell EMC as key vendors and we continue to push our ambitions of becoming a truly digital services company.
Positioned as No. 26 in the 2020 UK's top 100 resellers by revenue, positioned by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services and having been added to the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program as gold status member we are on an exciting journey and we are looking for new talent to grow with us.
Due to our continued growth and we are now looking to recruit an additional Field Sales Business Development Manager, working across Cork territory, to develop all aspects of Government, Corporate and SME businesses, promoting all of Ricoh's approved products and services.
What you will be doing...
* Qualify and close new and additional business opportunities, whilst maintaining and managing a consistent pipeline
* Develop and maintain all aspects of sales management tools to include forecasting & tracking documentation and CRM
* Identify opportunities for SAAS, ITS, CS including AV, outsourcing, production print, managed print service within new and existing client base, and liaise with subject matter experts to assist with closing of deals
* Management of strategic customer accounts and opportunity development across all lines of business to maintain Ricoh's growth strategy within the marketplace
* Maintain high-level relationships with customers and develop opportunities within the accounts, ensuring process improvements and customer satisfaction levels are met and to include all aspects of client deliverables (i.e., Service delivery, invoicing & pro-active customer awareness)
* Liaise with other OpCo's to, share information on sales products, and maintain accurate data within our CRM to assist with marketing programs and opportunities
You will ideally have...
* Proven experience working in a corporate sales business development role across one or more of our product/service portfolio
* Capability to assess and meet customer requirements by providing a total solution
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* High level presentation skills with strong IT / PC skills
* Good negotiation / influencing skills
* Must execute a professional and positive 'can do' approach
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Full & clean driving licence
In return for your commitment, you can expect...
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation. Are you the right candidate for this key position? If so, we welcome your application