Our client are a rapidly growing distributor serving Irish, UK and international markets from their office in Athy, Co. Kildare. Their award-winning e-commerce websites generate a large volume of enquiries daily – the Inside Sales Specialist is part of an energetic team that is focused on converting these leads to sales.
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to gain a breadth of experience in sales and progress their career and education.
Are you hungry for sales success? Are you looking to build your sales career in a challenging, fast- paced yet supportive environment?
If you are driven by delivering the best solutions for customers, building relationships and winning repeat business then this could be the role for you. Remuneration is based on performance so the candidate should be target focused and results-driven.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales role, preferably with experience in B2B or a construction-related sector.
• Be super-organized and process-oriented – the candidate will be efficient, deadline-driven, and keen to remove roadblocks for the sales team.
• Already a solid communicator, the candidate should have a strong interest in developing their communication skills.
• Knowledge of Excel and Word packages are necessary. Previous experience of working with CRM and ERP systems would be an advantage. (We use HubSpot and Navision, currently)
• Dealing with new customer enquiries via phone, email, chat, showroom.
• Qualifying leads, finding the best solution for the customer by liaising with manufacturers,
using internal resources and product knowledge.
• Following up on customer enquiries in a timely manner.
• Updating CRM system.
• Helping customers with queries on orders by liaising with logistics team.
• Collecting feedback from customers.
• Account management of customers ensuring highest levels of service to build relationships
and repeat business.
• Support the Sales Team Leader completing various ad-hoc tasks.
• Gather and publish case studies, testimonials, credible proof.