Job Title: Contact Centre - Telesales Agent
Required Language: German
Report to: Contact Centre Supervisor
Location: Dundalk, Co Louth , Ireland
About National Pen:
At National Pen we strive to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
Overview of Role:
We are seeking people who are hardworking, motivated, driven and of course fun! As the Contact Centre Sales Agent you will be required to sell a range of National Pen product to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. No cold calling required. In doing so, you will provide our customers with an incredible service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
What you will do:
* Calling existing customers and generating increased sales
* Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
* Ensure customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
* Verifying the order and customer details on-line
* Achieve weekly individual sales targets
* Attend weekly team catch up meetings
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products and processes
* Receive on-going training, support and coaching from your superviso
* Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
What we give you: (If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us! :)
* Attractive relocation package
* Excellent salary - great work is rewarded!
* Paid holidays
* First day induction
* Two weeks paid training
* Continuous coaching and mentoring
* Career development program
* Free parking for your car and bike!
* Subsidized canteen
* No Weekend and No Shift work
* Staff discount
* Discounted gym membership
* Orientation Assistance including Accommodation assistance, revenue, bank account set up
* Multicultural environment
* Sports and Social club
* Weekly payroll
* Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
* Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
What we need from you:
* Fluent in German and English
* Minimum of 1 year experience in sales, building relationships with key decision makers
* Passionate about delivering customer service and managing customer expectations
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
* An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
* Excellent PC skills essential
* Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
* Self-motivated and goal oriented
* Be a team player