KOS Ergonomics are ergonomic specialists and also Ireland's leading providers of, ergonomic equipment, seating, furniture and consultancy in Ireland. You will be joining a positive and friendly atmosphere where our employee’s personal development is of utmost importance. We deal primarily in the business to business market; dealing with mainly high-profile clients and Ireland's large Multi-nationals and other large companies, but also to consumers.
We are looking for a driven and competitive individual, who also has a background in health and interest in helping people improve their health.
We are looking for candidates with potential to be fast-tracked to Account Manager where there is significant increase in earnings!
- Minimum Contracted Earnings of €35k, with OTE €44k-€48k + Benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Consistently meet sales targets and KPIs
· Consultative based selling based on understanding client requirements and developing effective solutions.
· Manage and expand existing relationships with corporate clients in person, by phone and email
· New business development - generate sufficient new leads to ensure continuous pipeline.
· Manage own calendar and arrange own initial client meetings to introduce service.
· Ensure customer's needs are met with excellent efficiency and service.
· Plan and implement a sales plan for the given area of responsibility.
· Concise, accurate and efficient updating relevant information in the CRM system.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Communicate effectively at managerial level in large companies.
· Result driven, highly competitive and enthusiastic individual.
· Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to develop new business as well as build and maintain solid client relationships.
· Professional manner and appearance
· Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
· Have the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a sales team.
· Good Numeracy and PC Literate - MS office/excel/word/outlook.
· Fluency in English language both written and verbal.
· Full drivers licence
· Proven track record successfully achieving sales targets.
· The ideal candidate will have experience in selling to large and multi-national clients.
· Competitive basic salary with salary scale
· Work From Home
· Healthy Home Office Set Up
· Additional Annual Leave Buy Back
· Team Lunches
· Team Nights-Out
· Snacks in Office
· Training and CPD Support
· Free Spotify Premium
· Employee Discounts
· Opportunity to grow within a growing company
· The work itself is rewarding as it involves improving people's quality of life
· A company who is committed to creating a good workplace and environment for their employees!