We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
Main purpose of role:
* As a sole contributor in a high-performance regional sales team, while upholding best practices, prospect and close business with Telecommunications Service Providers in Western Europe.
Key Role Responsibilities
* Prospect for new business targeting new logo accounts in the region.
* Account Planning: identifying opportunities, qualification and account / deal planning, working with internal teams on new propositions / ROI models.
* Work closely with the presales, product management and operations teams.
* Post-Covid - Attend customer meetings and industry events, team meetings, kick off meetings and functions as required.
* Extensive experience working in a similar sales role ideally selling network-centric solutions in the service assurance space (although the client will also consider candidates from other OSS, CORE, RAN, CEM, SON, Telco Cloud and NFV areas). The core capability is selling network-centric software solutions to service providers.
* Solid foundation in mobile market, latest technology and telecoms network trends, and Carrier-Class software
* Capable of both hunting and farming accounts.