Group eCommerce Manager (Limerick)
The objective of this role is to develop and manage the businesses’ E-Commerce & Social Media platforms, as well as to manage and develop the advertising and branding requirements of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the company’s ambitious growth plans.
Group eCommerce Manager
* Overall responsibility for the website and digital marketing and the achievement of clearly defined sales targets and customer service targets.
* Manage operations of the eCommerce function including Product, Pricing, Promotions, Marketing, Picking, B2B offering and website UX perspective.
* Develop and implement an eCommerce strategy in order to achieve and maintain sales growth.
* Work with developers to improve website functionality. Act as key contact for all technical issues related to the website and liaise accordingly with the ERP/website/software developers.
* Analyse various data, google analytics etc, to deliver data-driven strategies that will drive sales growth and achieve KPIs.
* Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development/performance.
* Measure and monitor sales figures and make any needed adjustments for individual and/or group selling strategies.
* At least 3 years experience in a similar role with familiarity with both a B2B and a B2C environment
* Experience in UX, Adobe Photoshop, and Google Analytics.
* Strong Leader of People, Demonstrating strong leadership skills which help provide direction, build loyalty & trust, and maintain motivation & focus within a team.
* Hardworking, Conscientious, and Self Motivated: Ability to focus efforts and energy on successfully achieving standards of excellence in the delivery of goals and objectives.
* You will have the ability to set budgets and to present on the performance of the eCommerce platform unit to the board on a monthly basis.