Donard Recruitment are seeking Collections Specialists to work with a company who has been ranked as of the best places to work in Ireland by the Sunday Independent.
Supporting a well-known utilities supplier, you will be responsible for providing fantastic customer service while advising customers on appropriate debt facilitation options.
After training this job will be both working from home and in the office.
· Work with customers in an empathetic and professional manner to assist them in their effort to settle outstanding accounts
· Resolve challenges while on the call
· Previous experience working in similar environment
· Ability to deal with all calls positively & professionally
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Experience of working to & performing against set targets
· Strong PC skills - MS office/data entry experience
Working hours and benefits
Mon - Fri 9.30am - 6pm (every third Saturday must be worked 10am - 1pm)
Starting salary €22000
Quarterly bonus €250
OTE bonus €2400
Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme.…and plenty more
22 days holiday
Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
If you have previous experience working in a high volume call centre environment please apply immediately.
Collections Specialist - Cork
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €22,000.00 per year
* Bonus pay
* Quarterly bonus
* Company pension
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday