Internal Sales Executive
Salary €38,000 - €40,000 Euros dependent on experience
Ballycoolin, Dublin 11
Richard Austin Alloys has developed into one of the Uk and Ireland's largest independent Aluminium and Stainless Steel Stockholder. At our various locations throughout the UK/Ireland we have invested in a comprehensive stock range, modern warehouse and processing facilities and a professional sales team. We are committed to delivering a high standard of service and quality to all our customers.
Due to expansion a fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join Richard Austin Alloys as an internal sales executive.
Your remit will be to develop and nurture long standing relationships with key stakeholders resulting in selling a comprehensive product range and providing exceptional customer service. This role would suit a confident, driven individual with a professional telephone manner who is a great communicator with a natural sales ability.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Efficiently dealing with incoming telephone and website enquiries
* Following the company lead process to ensure each lead is processed correctly
* Managing daily sales tasks
* Proven background in developing and delivering sales strategies
* Build and nurture long term relationships with customers
* Able to demonstrate a desire to win in a competitive market
* Always looking for creative ways to develop the business
* Commercial and business acumen together with strong networking skills
* Enthusiastic, driven, creative and focused
* Target focussed you enjoy working under pressure with a desire to win
* Building effective relationships
* Approachable and with the ability to connect & influence at all levels
* With a creative mind you are solution-oriented, constantly seeking a better way
* As a self-starter you enjoy working independently and thrive in an environment where you can make a real difference whilst also working as part of a winning team
* You have an engaging personality with a will to win & succeed
* Able to build relationships quickly and effectively
* Passionate about what you do with excellent communication skills
* Tenacious and enjoy a challenge
* Full B driving licence an advantage
* good team player mentality
The position will offer excellent career opportunities, competitive salary and a bonus based on company performance.
If you feel you have the right attributes to fulfil this role, please apply by return