Posted: 27 Oct 2021
Weekly Hours: 39
Home Office: Yes
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionised entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to boost our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our many customers in Ireland. Your main area of responsibility will be to ensure that our authorised partners, across all RTMs (Routes to Market; including APR, Consumer, Telco, Commercial and Education) deliver an outstanding In-Store and Online customer experience. Working primarily with the Telco & Consumer Channel Managers, you will assist in defining and delivering a Programs' Strategy tailored for each channel partner. This will span various Apple Branded Programs and Partner Led (Non-Branded) Programs. Build deep relationships, supervise and share important metrics for each Branded / Non-Branded Location to support the growth objectives of the business. Develop program improvements as needed, or terminate programs at the end of their life. You will be reporting directly into the Country Manager.
* Strategic mind-set, with validated experience working in a marketing environment
* Substantial trade/ channel marketing experience as well as strong project management skills
* Specialist understanding of market trends especially in the Telco and Consumer Electronic sectors covering both in-store and the online customer journeys
* Financial planning experience with understanding of budget management, branding, scalability and event production processes
* Strong commercial competences and experience in working with distributors, retailers and resellers
* Flexibility in accommodating channel partners demands, which can change at short notice
* Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
* Strong analytical skills and a collaborative working style
You will build execution plans and select and handle the right POS and in-store space to roll out Branded and Non-Branded programs. Support ongoing Merchandising & Maintenance. Build merchandising trackers and processes to ensure full visibility of the program status at any given time. Improve Apple Share of Voice within the Key Partners and ensure all Apple Demos & displays are within Apple guidelines. Drive outstanding merchandising deployment in CE retail, handle POS performance, execution of demand generation in close partnership with the Retail, Telco and APR partners. Responsible for building and carrying out maintenance plans with the relevant agencies and in cooperation with Apple's central teams on all Apple programs. In coordination with the different teams, you will develop the P&L, business cases, the store brief and secure the location for the various programs. Mystery Shopping & Audit follow up and score review with partners as well as developing the action plan for better consumer experience within all programs. You will help to develop marketing plans and strategies in direct cooperation with local Sales team & wider Apple teams with the goal to drive programs' coverage across multiple consumer channels.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Business / Marketing / Digital Marketing with fluency in English
* We offer a range of flexible and exciting benefits.
* Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
* We will ensure that if you declare a disability, you are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.