Who are we:
Smartlift Bulk Packaging Ireland are a young and dynamic company who are growing daily in the Irish Market. Part of the larger Smartlift Group, we pride ourselves in building long standing relationships with our customers. One of the leading suppliers of Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC’s) and other flexible packaging, we supply packaging to a wide range of industries. At the heart of Smartlift Bulk Packaging Ireland is the overall standard of customer care we provide to our clients. We pride ourselves in listening to what the customer needs, then providing them with the best solution that we can. We are now looking to expand our sales force and have the following position available.
Position: Sales Executive
- This is an office-based sales position initially, with the view to becoming a Field sales Position
- Sourcing and scheduling calls to prospective Smartlift Bulk Packaging customers
- Qualifying & profiling opportunities and logging these on to our CRM package
- To complete sales reports, manage your own customer pipeline reports in accordance with the company quality procedures in the CRM system
- Telephone introductions to new prospects and ensure new accounts are set up correctly
- Calculate and submit quotations efficiently and follow up accordingly, within the defined company format
- Achieve agreed or given targets/deadlines as directed by your manager
- Contacting prospective customers from a defined territory to discuss what Smartlift Bulk Packaging can offer
- To identify new potential markets and new products
- You will have your own individual set of sales targets to work to (and exceed) to measure your success against!
- The successful candidate is expected to be flexible in this position and to undertake, from time to time, reasonable tasks outside their normal duties that may be assigned by management. This may include, for instance, representing the company at trade shows / exhibitions or visiting customers. In addition to other ad-hoc administrative/Warehouse duties.
· Computer literacy including familiarity with Microsoft Office products
· Attention to detail is vital, as is a pleasant, persuasive and professional manner
· Motivated and self-driven, with a positive attitude and the capacity to work on your own initiative
· Proactive and forward thinking
· The capacity to multitask and to prioritise effectively is essential.
· Normal working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:15 – 17:00
· Previous B2B sales or telesales experience would be a distinct advantage, albeit not essential as full training would be given
· Experience with CRM systems would be an advantage
· Within this role there is great potential for the right candidate to further their career within our young and dynamic company.
What we offer
- Salary is dependent on experience.
- A rare opportunity in a successful, young and expanding company
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
- Full on the job training will be provided
- Company laptop and mobile phone provided
- Company car upon career advancement, likely to be after 12 successful months within the company
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holidays per year
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil and be successful in this role, please send you full CV via this website.