FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of ‘Retail Branch Manager’ on behalf of our client, based in Co. Louth. You will lead a customer focused team to fully deliver on agreed objectives and support the business and its stakeholders.
Candidate Summary: An experienced Retail/Branch Manager, (with background in managing large teams), coming with a strong knowledge in DIY, Hardware, Gardening or Agri Supplies.
Location: Louth (Would suit candidates in boarding counties of Meath, Monaghan & Cavan)
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Salary: 50K + DOE
* Control and analyse sales performance for each department / category against budget so that store targets and key performance indicators are met and exceeded.
* Lead a motivated, engaged & enabled team - ensuring team members are fully trained, competent and developed in their roles.
* Lead a safety-first culture, improve & maintain site safety in line with best practice, quickly identify & resolve safety hazards & observe site safety governance.
* Deliver on our clients commitment to excellence in customer experience.
* Deliver excellent store standards consistently in line with business requirements.
* Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures, legislative requirements and audit standards.
* Monitor & manage business administration as required, including stock management, cash control, wage costs, budgets and profit and loss.
* Any other activities, as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store.
* 5+ years experience in working in a fast based Retail Store Managerial role
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong numerical, organisation and analytical skills
* Strong leadership and team management skills
* Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to building relationships with the customer and team.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems.
* Please email your cv through the attached link
* FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
* All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.