Van Sales and business development representative
Due to continued market growth, Power Providers is looking to recruit a field sales and business development representative in the North West region. We are a national leader in distribution and sales to the retail sector and are seeking to recruit ambitious individuals to contribute to the achievement of our strong growth ambitions in the medium and long term.
At Power Providers, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of retail channels and with a portfolio of premium brands. You will be joining a team of experienced sales professionals who provide dedicated permanent sales support and merchandising to our premium retail partners.
We are seeking a representative in the Sligo – Leitrim – Mayo – Donegal region with a full valid driver’s licence, as you will be in the field working directly with our customers.
We require an individual who:
· Is experienced in selling premium brands in a highly competitive environment (ideally retail or FMCG)
· Is target driven, ambitious, proactive and energetic in developing new business
· Works on their own initiative, continually looking for ways to improve sales performance
· Will maintain regular calls on all specified outlets in accordance with the current journey schedule
· Is experienced using field sales technology (handheld devices) or has computer skills
What are the benefits?
· Competitive base salary
· Bonus on achievement of revenue and sales targets
· Opportunity to work with a successful, long established leader in retail sales
· A portfolio of existing accounts to manage and develop.
· A very strong portfolio of premium FMCG products (non-food)
· Full training and ongoing support from the Head Office team
· Permanent, full time position
OTE : €28,000 - €38000