HasHealth is excited to announce we are recruiting for a passionate Business Development Executive to further develop our market position in Ireland and the UK. HasHealth is a virtual healthcare solution for pharmacies and medical practices allowing them to schedule, manage and communicate with patients easily online. We’ve helped hundreds of pharmacies and GPs during the pandemic with our video and booking solutions.
We exist to cure inefficient, bureaucratic & ineffective healthcare workflows so healthcare professionals can focus on delivering great outcomes for their patients, and more people can get access to the healthcare they need, whoever and wherever they are.
We are part of Ireland’s largest and longest-standing telehealth provider, Webdoctor. We are backed by deep clinical and technical expertise. Supported by leading private and institutional investors, we’ve raised c. €4m in 2021 to pursue growth opportunities. We have a big vision and we’re just getting started.
If you’re excited about working in a fast-growth startup environment on cutting-edge products that can impact how healthcare is delivered, then this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for achieving monthly revenue targets from inside sales through excellent communication skills via telephone and email. This will include: prospecting for new customers, cold calling, demonstrating the tech, providing outstanding, professional, and efficient customer service.
You will work in partnership with the Product Managers and Customer Success Team to ensure the product and service is customer-led, so it’s essential that you have the ability to understand customer needs and translate them into requirements for your tech colleagues to execute.
Your natural habitat is a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment and will display creative and analytical problem-solving skills with an unrelenting passion for excellent service to our customers.
HasHealth is a remote-first working team, so the location is flexible across Ireland and the UK
- Energetic, an infectious personality, presents themselves professionally in every aspect
- Excellent listening skills, fluent in English language both written and spoken
- Comfortable working in a team but takes personal responsibility for their own success
- Experience working in an Inside Sales Team and meeting assigned quota
- Experience working in a Lead Generation function
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft (Office), Google (G-Suite), CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive), automated marketing applications (Hubspot etc), LinkedIn (Sales Navigator) applications
- On target earnings (‘OTE’) of €80k+ with uncapped commission