Sales Administrator – Déanta
Main Purpose of the Job:
You will be responsible dealing with inbound & outbound sales calls and maintaining good customer relationships while up selling products. You should be comfortable presenting products and services over the phone as well as dealing with objection handling. Your main objective is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers and developing our business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing high volumes of calls and emails from existing and potential customers.
- Answering questions about products. Understanding customer requirements and close sales and up selling where possible.
- Update customer contact information for marketing purposes.
- Processing large quantities of orders weekly and completing administration work related to same.
- Promote online ordering system to our customers.
- Calling existing customers in our client database to generate new business for the company.
- Deliver a positive customer experience. Develop relationships with our customers.
- Work in a busy sales environment as part of a team. Liaise with the Sales Team Leader on new and existing businesses and ensure sales are followed up and closed.
- Previous relevant sales experience is desired but not required as the successful candidate will receive great training on our products and services, but you must already have that ability to sell.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English Great attention to detail and have the ability to multitask.
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Be target-oriented and have a competitive attitude. Eager to achieve sales targets and overachieve on regular incentives.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets / goals.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Sage 200 experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work to deadlines and must possess good time management skills.
Completion of ad-hoc projects as specified by your direct manager/senior leadership team. Arrange and participate in meetings, team/project meetings. The job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder would be expected to participate in this process, and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes