Area Sales Manager: Construction
Recruiting a results-driven Area Sales Manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will promote, specify, develop, and sell access control, door entry, and automation solutions. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue, growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Duties: Area Sales Manager
* Specifying and Selling products to existing and prospective customers in line with the monthly and annual sales targets.
* Carry out project specification work with electrical consultants, architects, and seek quotation opportunities with electrical contractors, fabricators, and end-users.
* Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems to maximise satisfaction.
* Provide updates internally on customer needs, concerns, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
* Ensure the compliance of company procedures, such as Quality, Health and Safety, and Environmental; for all areas under your direct control.
Requirements: Area Sales Manager
* Minimum of 2 years sales experience within the construction sector
* Ideally knowledge of automatic doors, access control, steel and or timber.
* Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
* Highly motivated and target driven
Leading the way in the recruitment of Sales Professionals
Call Daniella 086 7750646