ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a Souring Specialist you will be responsible for developing Innovative global attraction strategies to attract candidates from within the market place in a cost effective manner.
Build/network/talent pool of candidates. Deliver market Intelligence/specific mapping projects for the business.
This Individual will ensure that they provide comparative levels of excellence in the field of executive research, client mapping, database management and candidate screening.
Be a fundamental part of the team and must be passionate and driven to help deliver agreed recruitment services to the business in line with agreed service levels.
This is a key role that requires a responsive and client facing individual
*To be successful in the role, you will have:*
* Develop an In-depth understanding of the company's resourcing needs, external demographics and Industry candidate markets globally to advise and guide internal customers and adapt and flex sourcing methods to assist in targeting the best talent.
* Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and validity of the resourcing strategies, processes and campaigns to identify successes, adjusting as needed.
* Identify and network with key talent pools to actively headhunt passive candidates and generate pipeline for current and future roles, ensuring suitable tracking methods used to oversee future potential hires.
* Utilise appropriate telephone dialogue templates for passive candidates and to attract and ensure the right professional image of ICON Is portrayed at all times.
* Full understanding of the role is essential to provide an overview to the candidate and In order to fully answer any questions.
* Review sourcing methods used and continue to adapt sourcing strategy to suit the needs of the role and identify new methods to use.
* Adhere to direct hiring targets and KPl's to help reduce hiring costs and utilisation of vendors.
* Work with Talent Acquisition Specialists to discuss key roles, understanding the specification of each vacancy and identify passive talent.
* Support the Talent Acquisition Specialists specific deliverables on each role with clearly defined agreed timescales.
* '"Name Gathering" to fill qualified candidate pools using database mining techniques and networking to ensure quality candidates with required skill sets are placed into these pools.
* Establishes excellent relationships with stakeholders, gaining credibility and making a positive and professional impression on others.
* Attend relevant recruitment events/conferences.
* Participate in any relevant customer presentations/evaluation meetings.
* Attend wherever practical any face to face role briefings given by the business and have active participation in these meetings regarding candidate research methods, market conditions with relation to candidate sourcing etc.
* Collection of all market intelligence relating to competitor activities (sourcing activities, proposition to candidates, hiring ramps or down turns, redeployment etc}.
* Share Information with the team around sourcing strategies and market knowledge.
*Benefits of Working in ICON:*
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.