We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Implement the global marketing strategy based on agreed business goals and strategy.
* Refresh the brand strategy on a regular basis in line with the evolving Business Strategy
* Oversee our global brand strategy, with particular focus on:
* Building awareness around the Advisory Brand (Business unit level)
* Ensuring visible, deliberate and consistent connection across the individual Advisory Business brands
* Ensure clear and consistent execution across all external and internal channels and marketing initiatives (e.g. events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
* Craft plans for all Marketing activities across the business, including
* Network with subject matter experts across to deliver a PR and content marketing plan that demonstrates thought leadership.
* Work with key stakeholders in Advisory to prioritise marketing initiatives in line with business needs and resource available.
* Oversee and manage the marketing budget
* Work closely with Business Leads to ensure that priorities are aligned in delivering new leads and filling the BD pipeline globally and locally.
* Represent Advisory in all Inter-divisional discussions, e.g. marketing council, sharing best practice, measurement and reporting on return on investment.
* Experience as B2B Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within the healthcare and / or Consulting industry.
* Solid knowledge of marketing tools including web analytics and Google Adwords.
* Experience with marketing automation and CRM software.
* Leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and set and prioritise goals.
* Strong planning and organizing skills
* Proactive approach with ability to demonstrate a history of delivery of core marketing initiatives in previous roles/organizations.
* Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills