Why You Should Join Us
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life's moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company's history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Madri, Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Rekorderlig, Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors Light, Carling - the UK's number one selling lager, and the UK's number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
We're looking to recruit a Brand Development Manager to join us on our journey covering the South of Ireland
You'll work with an exciting portfolio including Carling, Aspall, Rekorderlig, Coors, Cobra and Doom bar. You will have total territory ownership and be responsible for bringing our brands to life!
You will drive distribution on MCBC brands, increase Rate of Sale through consumer and retail activity, merchandising the retail outlet. You will need to build relationships with Key Customers to build brand awareness, win new distribution and drive Rate of Sale.
You'll take total ownership for all indirect routes to market for our brands within your territory and build first class relationships with a virtual team of salespeople. You'll support your team to execute business plans for existing and prospect customers.
A big part of your role will be getting to know your customers and going out of your way to meet their requirements - it means you'll need to understand our brands inside out (and a product allowance is a perk of the job too!).
* Widen our brand portfolio in existing stockists and deliver new and sustainable brand distribution in non-stockists,
* Take full responsibility for maximising the rate of sale, visibility and quality of all MCBC brands.
* Deliver a passion for MCBC brands and champion beer both internally and externally via training, knowledge and education.
* Brilliantly execute activity as described in the annual customer business plan & the monthly Sales Plan.
* Achieve sales targets / RO's for draught and packaged products in line with annual business plan and as set out in individual Results Objectives for the year.
* Capture Customer & performance data & report as required.
* To work in conjunction with your RSM / NAM's & all business functions to maximise sales & profitability within territory and, at all times to demonstrate best practice in every aspect of customer service.
* The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* A passion for beverages, brands and the hospitality sector.
* Sociable and engaging in activities with other people.
* Previous background within sales or a similar.
* Ability to influence stakeholders.
* Effective written and verbal communications skills.
* Proactive approach to problem solving.
* We're one of the UK's Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 8 years.
* Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
* Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind's Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
* We're committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple - we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset