Your role will be broken down into new business and account management & here is how You will go about it:
* Attending meetings and visiting any potential new business opportunities in person
* Always on the lookout for new restaurants in your area to bring onboard
* Actively researching your territory to identify new business opportunities in your area.
* First impressions count so we are relying on you to give them the best possible experience and ensure they are set up to succeed with their new Website and Apps.
* World-class account management with existing restaurant partners.
* Optimising the sales and profitability of your customers
* You’ll have full responsibility for the strategic management of all your existing restaurant partners, helping them grow their business, supporting them and ultimately ensuring they’re getting the most from their partnership
What We Are Looking For In You :
* We need confident individuals that enjoy speaking to and helping people succeed.
* Previous customer-facing sales experience would be an advantage, but not essential – We will provide all the training and support if you have the right ATTITUDE..!!
* Someone with initiative, who is able to work as part of a team and individually.
* Driven and ambitious and working towards hitting targets set - we’re all about personality and energy – We love enthusiasm!
* Passion - Adaptable with a can-do attitude - positive, proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
* Action - Leads by example/Initiating ACTION
* Compassion - Able to empathize and provide support wherever needed.
* One Team - Advanced communication skills (written and verbal) – Ability to build rapport with your team, maintain calm during pressurized situations, and share information in a clear and logical manner.
* Displays honesty and integrity.
* Be comfortable following established processes, using templates, and problem-solving issues to work through your onboarding checklist.
What We Offer :
* Competitive Basic Salary
* OTE €45k+
* Company car & Fuel Card
* Mobile phone & Laptop
* Genuine progression and career
* Development opportunities
* Free Takeaway every month
* A fun working environment
* Monthly Social Events including 2 annual parties in UK and Denmark
* Uncapped Commission