FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Sales Executive (Agri) on behalf of our client ‘Moocall’ to be based in the Irish Farm Centre in Bluebell, Co. Dublin. This is an inhouse sales position and would suit candidates with a pervious 1 – 2 years’ experience and a strong background and technical knowledge of Agri livestock (cattle). Indeed, this is a full time permanent role offering a competitive salary and excellent prospects.
Moocall specialise in providing world-class innovations for both the dairy and beef industry since 2014. The company brings revolutionary solutions to farmers in what is typically a very traditional sector. After closely studying specific animal behavioural patterns, Moocall have designed patented technology which utilises IoT connectivity platforms, providing life changing, accurate and real-time information to a farmer’s fingertips. Discover more on Moocall’s innovative products and services by visiting https://www.moocall.com/about-us/
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Proactively call our farmer sales leads to upsell them on both products and services, ensuring a high sales conversion rate of leads to paid customers (assisted sales)
* Provide a timely response to sales renewals, supporting customers with their renewal payments processing and exceptions handling, ensuring a high sales renewal conversion rate (assisted renewals)
* Proactively provide outbound and inbound assistance to our customers during the critical on-boarding phase, ensuring high levels of user engagement, customer experience success and happiness
* Ensure that each interaction with a customer maximises the value of the product, delivering on the product and brand promise. This is a critical responsibility to ensure engaged customer experience, sales-conversion and retention/renewal rates.
* From time to time, to deliver best in class customer support, taking ownership and resolving customer support queries in a friendly, professional and efficient manner via phone, email, online chat or any other means of communication as may be required.
* Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets across various sales touchpoints, e.g. assisted sales, on-boarding process and renewal sales
* Work with your team and manager to support an inspiring environment culture where the customer experience is at the heart of everything we do.
* Work with key stakeholders within the company to constantly improve the end-to-end customer experience
* Assist with preparation for major shows and attend events in Ireland and abroad to educate future and current customers about Moocall’s product/services and grow our customer base.
* Person with previous experience working in a sales driven environment, possessing strong sales skills to up-sell leads and renewals
* Person with experience from a farming background has an advantage, with a passion for livestock (cattle)
* Is a people person with excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
* Person who is open, good listener and is keen to learn new things
* A proactive organised person with excellent time management skills and can work as part of a team and on their own initiative
* Strong attention to detail and can deliver a ‘best-in-class’ sales and support customer experience
* Has strong systems knowledge and is adept in using multiple systems and following processes.
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.