About us: Money Point Limited is a Irish Dublin based company providing Cash Handling Solutions to Business. The Money Point concept is to provide and install systems that are easy to operate, keeping technical requirements to a minimum, and productivity to a maximum
The Sales Executive role is to develop sales of the company’s products and services, by gaining a full understanding of the value of these products to the various sectors we serve and engaging with these sectors to make new and existing customers aware of how we can help them. The person will work as part of a team to deliver relevant KPI’s that will drive business results.
Location: Covering the Northern half of Ireland. Field and office sales.
· 3 to 5 years proven track record of success in sales in a fast paced environment is essenital
· Ability to sell in a poised, convincing and enthusiastic manner
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Experience of selling capital equipment or systems into retail and finance
· Requires a strong sense of urgency
· A demonstrated ability to simplify complex business process into common, understandable language
· Capable of articulating how investment in technology and process improvements can deliver a tangible return on investment
· Confident in making client presentations and demonstrations
· Target driven and goal orientated
· Fast paced environment where priorities continually change with multiple simultaneous activities
· Accomplishment of business results, innovative problem solving
· Both technical and people focus assure cooperation and commitment of others to achieve results
· Confident, poised extroverted able to adapt communication style to required situations
· Range in communications style including telling and selling
· Engender confidence and collaboration quickly to achieve results
· Range in leadership style, both authoritative and persuasive, as required
· Active delegation of responsibilities, with follow up on results
· Clean Drivers Licence
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· The focus of this role is on achieving results which are aligned with the strategic goals of the company.
· Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable sales pipeline of new business from current and new customers.
· Advise stock requirements in line with sales pipeline.
· Participate in Trade Shows to promote the business and create new sales opportunities.
· Provide accurate, timely and consistent sales reporting.
· The position requires bid picture thinking and initiative to identify problems and generate solutions that accomplish objectives.
· Go beyond existing organizational routines is critical to job success.
· If the above outline describes how you operate we would like to hear from you
· Salary is dependent on experience
· Please apply below with your cover letter and CV
Drivers Licence, Target Driven, Communication Skills
Commission, Company Vehicle