IKO Ireland is part of the IKO Group of Companies, a Worldwide enterprise established in 1951 with 3,500 employees and more than 30 manufacturing plants in North America and across Europe. IKO Manufacture and Distribute Roofing, Waterproofing and Insulation solutions to more than 100 countries around the globe. IKO's continued investment ensures that we can provide roofing and waterproofing solutions that meet increasingly stringent performance and design requirements.
Technical Sales Representative Role for the Leinster and Connacht region
• Competitive salary
• Generous bonus scheme
• Company vehicle
• Lunch allowance
• Excellent career progression and training.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Be able to communicate and build good relationships with both external and internal customers to ensure continued sales growth.
• Liaise with internal departments
• Prepare and process quotations.
• Co-ordinating actions and follow ups.
• Tracking projects and specifications.
• Identify Project Design Teams and establish relationships with them.
• Use your effective territory and time management skills to efficiently manage administrative and customer facing responsibilities, including presentations.
Skills and Attributes
• Full clean driving licence.
• Must be a team player and assist Sales colleagues with their workloads
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to work cross functionally.
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum 3 years Sales experience within the construction industry
• Keen interest in progressing
• IT Skills – specifically MS Excel, AutoCAD, Word & PowerPoint.