The role of Account Manager is to support Oxford’s business objectives to maintain Oxford as the preeminent source of high-end technical consultants, by identifying and calling potential and existing clients, selling Oxford’s technical consulting services, generating and negotiating job listings, and ensuring quality customer service on an international level. Build, effectively communicate and generate production from a valuable database.
- Achieve or exceed budgeted sales and production objectives established by management.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and ensure the quality of client manager database information through follow-up calls and correspondence. This includes selling Oxford’s services; gathering organisational information such as consultant usage trends; exchanging market data; assisting managers in defining their needs and advising managers on methods to meet those needs; and educating managers on the “Oxford Process.”
- Identify job openings and qualify listings with potential and existing client managers. This includes defining and establishing the hiring process; and negotiating rates, assignment terms, and credit terms.
- Ensure quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to a consultant’s employment. This includes administering corrective actions, working in conjunction with recruiters to terminate consultants and consulting with Corporate Services as needed.
- Develop sales opportunities by identifying managers at companies that utilise technical consultant services. This includes following up on leads from recruiters, consultants and user managers; utilising Compass, office records and database marketing programs; networking; researching print media; and cold calling.
- Complete daily call sheets, listing sheets; input client information into Compass; and ensure the timely completion of Professional Services Agreements (PSA).
- At the discretion of the Site Manager and in-house Trainer, attend, prepare and/or present training meetings to develop sales skills, exchange pertinent account information and develop account strategies.
- Account Managers are expected to demonstrate an exceptional degree of independence, professionalism and organisational commitment and will work with others from a global perspective to resolve issues and achieve company goals.
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Supervision Received: Group Lead, Segment Manager or Site Manager