Marketing Coordinator (Galway)
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager in their day-to-day role delivering on marketing projects and activity as specified.
* Working with the Marketing Manager delivering the company’s digital strategy through the website, SEO, social media, email, data analytics, etc.
* Developing social media content to support business goals and the wider marketing plans
* Assist with sponsorship management and seek out ways to promote company partnerships
* Producing marketing collateral to underpin the delivery of all marketing plans - Writing and proofreading copy
* Assist in the management of the internal communications plan and devising engaging internal content
* Manage and build relationships with key marketing suppliers of print, display and merchandising collateral
* Conducting competitor research and competitive analysis in specific market segments
* Organising careers and industry-related events and expos (in-person and virtual where appropriate)
* Arrange effective distribution of marketing materials
* Briefing and coordinating the photography requirements on projects in progress.
Experience Required: Marketing Coordinator
* 3+ years marketing experience, working in a team-based environment
* You will be educated to Degree level in marketing, communications, PR or related discipline
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to create compelling content whether it be in copy or visual format
* MS Office skills; Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular
* Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills are preferable
* Knowledge and experience of delivering a digital marketing strategy would be beneficial
Apply Today or Call Daniella 086 7750646