We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least two years experience and a proven track record in motor retail sector.
* Achieve unit sales targets for new and / or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail clients.
* Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and services of the dealership.
* Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
* Follow up with prospective customers, utilising various methods of communication.
* Develop new business and leads to increase the client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to excellent customer service, phone calls and various marketing campaigns.
* Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and Business Manager.
* Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
* Demonstrate a detailed understanding of vehicle supply status from production to delivery.
* Maintain knowledge of relevant products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training, attending training programs, establishing personal network and reviewing industry publications.
* Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers.
The successful candidate must possess:
* A full clean current driving licence
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
* General business knowledge, experience and/or training is preferred.
* Strong record of customer service success preferred.
* Proven sales experience in the automotive industry with a minimum of two years experience in automotive retail.
* Strong negotiation skills, ability to close the sale and handle customer requests.
* Must be able to quickly assess individual client needs.