Are you passionate about consultative sales & account management? If you are tech savvy, analytical, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking an Account Manager with relevant experience in consultative sales and performance solutions. Our client is the market leader, that many people can only dream of working with!
* Manage and develop trusted relationships with key Spanish clients and help them resolve their business challenges using our solutions.
* Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts.
* Improve clients' data driven full funnel marketing performance and business growth across different platforms.
* Engage and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders including product managers to help customers across full offering.
What makes this job unique
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline and selling our solutions to some of the leading businesses and brands within the Spanish market, ensuring a positive relationship with our company and assisting them in the adoption of our technologies and the delivery of their business and marketing objective.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in consultative sales, account management and performance solutions.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
* Demonstrated ability to influence senior stakeholders, internal and external, to deliver impact.
* Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
* Demonstrated business acumen; ability to develop strategic narratives, thought leadership skills, and industry specific expertise.
* Proactive with the demonstrated capacity to inspire, motivate, and work well with others.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying attention to details.
* Problem Solving
* Analytical Thinking
If the role interests you, please get in touch with us!
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy