We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Own strategy, planning and execution across all performance marketing + user acquisition along with upper-funnel tactics on a quarterly + campaign basis.
* Manage platforms include digital, social, search, audio, OOH, and OTT/TV.
* Ensure that media strategy aligns and keeps up with Tinder's evolving growth goals, on both a national and local level
* Help introduce a holistic view of media throughout all phases of the funnel from brand campaigns to performance-based initiatives
* Develop a data-based test & learn approach for existing channel optimization (A/B Testing, Multi-Variate) and structure ways to integrate new channels Use historic media performance and conversion rates to forecast media goals and the budget required to hit them on a quarterly basis.
* Lead a team of channel managers + agency partners to further grow and optimize the region's media spend
* Maintain communication and develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
* Relentless investigation and monitoring of all steps in media and in-app user experience in order to identify opportunities and troubleshoot performance issues with product + marketing analytics counterparts
* Own regional agency relationships, their scope of work, plus all administrative and billing processes
* Bachelor's degree (communications, advertising, media, or related field preferred)
* Minimum of 8+ years of experience in paid media planning and execution with a focus on hitting revenue or CPA targets
* Working knowledge of basic ad tech tools, media tagging processes, and attribution models (IAS, DoubleVerify, Datorama, etc.). Bonus points if you have in-depth knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer).
* Experience working with creative agencies and merging creative and paid media strategy
* Excellent slide design and presentation skills
* Strong, proactive leadership skills and professional presence, yet willing to get involved and lead by example
* Responsive, accountable, and detail-oriented
* Proven analytical, strategic thinking, and communication skills
* English required, additional languages are a plus