Business Development Manager
up to €41,000 + OTE €81,500 + Car
Due to continued growth my client are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their energetic team. The role will be based from Dublin region. Significant earning opportunity with generous salary package
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
• Book appointments by the telephone with new clients.
• Attend appointments booked, identify opportunities and provide solutions based on client need.
• Use of CRM system to track opportunities
• Develop new accounts and build relationships with the clients.
• Report on own performance and tracking against targets to line manager.
• Prepare and deliver presentations via video conferencing platforms & face-to-face
• Prepared to be out visiting clients 2-3 days a week when COVID restrictions are lifted
The successful candidate must have:
• Proven sales experience
• Problem solver
• Able to manage own diary
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Competent in the use of MS Outlook and Word
• You must be able to work effectively in a remote environment
• Prepared for travelling to see clients by car, train etc.
• Applicants need to be within a commutable distance from the Derbyshire Office
• UK Driving Licence
Office working hours 7am - 5pm.
If you feel you have relevant skills and experience for this role please apply above, or alternatively email an up to date version of your CV to
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful at this time