RMD Kwikform are currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Rep based in our Ballinasloe office with responsibility for the Western Region.
Ideally we would like candidates to have good field based construction , technical experience with some sales experience also e.g formwork foreman that would be interested in making the transition into a more commercial role .
The successful candidate will gain practical experience in all aspects of Sales in particular promoting RMDK Ireland its products & services to achieve Hire & Sale Revenue targets, to support the successful operation of the business and its service to customers
37.5 hours over 5 days per week with flexibility to meet the requirements of the role.
- Company vehicle & fuel card & toll tag
- Company Phone
- Profit Share Scheme (not guaranteed)
- 26 days annual leave
- Experience in construction industry required
- Computer literate in particular MIcrosoft Office & Microsoft Outlook
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work on own initiative & with integrity.
- Ability to work to work under pressure & to tight deadlines in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Honest & Trustworthy.
The successful candidate will receive formal/informal training in the following :
- Companys Sales Training,
- Health & Safety policy & procedures,
- Product knowledge,
- Effective use of Company s computer systems, all aspects of the sales process & sales systems used within the company eg. Forward Revenue Forecast(FRF) etc,
- other duties relevant to the role as required , covering the territory effectively, adhering to H&S, ordering, enquiries reporting activities, records & conforming to admin systems including processing of documentation including T01 forms ,achieving hire & sales targets,liaising with customers & other Branches