Our client a busy Ladies Retail Store are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager / Supervisor to join their team. This is a unique experience to join a sales department where you can be involved in the sourcing and selection of new product ranges. You will be involved in helping to create the best shopping experience for customers whilst generating sales and merchandising products in store and through their social media platforms and overseeing the management of the store.
* Managing the store in the absence of the Retail Manager
* Choosing and buying the products and ranges that will attract sales and enhance the customers shopping experience.
* Display, Merchandising and promotion of new products and special offers both instore and through social media.
* Ensure that the store is performing to the expectations of the Store Manager.
* Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
* Preparation and processing of online orders.
* Answer customers questions and provide information on products, procedures and policies.
* Process sales and appropriate payment from the customer.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Have a minimum of 1 year retail sales experience within a similar environment.
* Have good interaction and communication skills with an interest in sales.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to cope under pressure.
* Good business awareness.
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Problem-solving ability.
* Knowledge of retail computer systems.
* Be able to prioritise duties.
* Always be a good team player.
* Be able to communicate well with people of all levels.
For full details, send an updated CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.