SenSys Technology are a leading IT & Telephony provider based in Co. Meath. We serve commercial clients all over Ireland, installing, maintaining and supporting IT Systems, IT Networks IP Phone systems and WiFi Systems.
SenSys Technology are looking for sales professionals to join our IT & Communications division and work alongside a lively and growing team.
The Business development manager will be responsible for managing existing accounts and providing IT, WiFi & Voice solutions to our vast range of customers in industries such as Hospitality, Not for profit organisations, pharmaceutical, retail, finance etc
This role is a mix of account management and new business, with an emphasis on new business.
You will be required to generate new sales opportunities using outbound sales techniques, however you will also respond to daily sales inbound enquiries.
This role will require surveying, meeting, demonstrating and working on sales proposals for new and existing business clients. Your role will be to sell our end to end IT, Network and Business Telephony offerings to commercial clients. Products and Services you will sell will include End to End Business IT and Network installations and support, Business Phone Systems and Business WiFi systems
- Carry out consistent weekly customer meetings and presentations
- Carry out surveys and demonstration for inbound sales enquiries
- Work on proposals with our technical director and technical solutions architect to generate a technical proposal and solution for the prospect.
- Take full responsibility of managing and winning the prospect.
- Demonstrate and present the SenSys Technology offering to businesses all over Ireland.
- Maintain gross margins in line with business requirements.
- Commercially astute and excellent negotiation, influencing, and conflict management skills.
- Forecast an accurate monthly pipeline and report on agreed KPI's using Salesforce CRM
- Consistently meet and exceed KPI's and sales targets.
- Liaise and work with our technical and service team on scheduling, delivering and exceeding customers expectations on projects won.
- Essential Skills/Experience
- 5 year’s + experience within technical business development.
- A highly self-motivated individual who has a strong commercial awareness and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication standards required in a technical sector
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.