We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Increase the velocity of deals - drive results and remove roadblocks
* Improve the activity, quality and effectiveness of our Target Account Sales and Outbounding
* Build a great new business pipeline and close deals to exceed 100% of the Team Quota each Quarter
* Lead, motivate, retain, develop and recruit talent to make us even better.
* Build Personal Development Plans for the team members.
* Focus on improving performance and manage underperformance effectively.
* Manage day-to-day sales activities with a focus on delivering key sales metrics
* Improve prospecting, qualification, proposals, negotiation and closing.
* Collaborate closely with marketing to drive high-impact sales and marketing campaigns
* Help define and develop the company's sales strategy
What you must have:
* No fear!
* At least five years of successful sales leadership experience, particularly in hunting new business.
* Experience of driving SaaS sales in mid-size and large pan-European enterprise customers
* The ability to work with ambiguity and constant change
* Familiarity with sales technology deployed in SaaS sales environments
* Experience of hands-on operational leadership of sales development teams (inbound and outbound) and sales quota bearing heads.
* Analytical skills and excellent written and oral communication skills (Fluent English)
* Appetite and capacity to learn lots and learn fast
* Relevant business degree or third level equivalent.
What we'd like you to have:
* Expert knowledge of the European SaaS market
* Expertise in the Internal Communications market
* Expertise in Channel and Partner Management