Sales Showroom Consultant
Our client, specialise in the medium to higher end of products for the bathroom and tile market. They also offer design services and pride themselves in their customer service offerings. Now due to increase in business they are seeking a candidate who is passionate about offering the best customer service possible to customers. You will be a member of a small team striving to give the customers as good an experience as possible in their purchasing process..
For this role, the successful candidate will be
* Customer focused
* Pleasant, helpful, confident and friendly personality
* Ability to use own initiative
* Sales driven
* Creative and ability to put colours together
* A background/interest in interiors, home furnishings, building material and can calculate measurements.
* Experience would be a benefit but not essential as on the job training will be provided
* Using a consultative approach, build relationships with customers to ensure they find the right products
* Provide guidance on a range of products
* Follow up on customer leads, quotations and build strong rapport with new and existing customers
* Maintaining Showroom displays ensuring showroom is clean and tidy.
If you are interested in the opportunity, based in Tralee, please apply through the link provided.